Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Telly host Jonathan Ross enjoys family ski holiday", according to The People

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The People (poor man's News of the World) has this desperate report on Jonathan Ross skiing at Lake Tahoe ... except that there's nothing about the skiing (only the snowballing):

Click here if you can face it

Either their correspondence was too p*ssed/incompetent to follow Ross, or Ross was too incompetent to go skiing. Woss goes to the same fitness club as me (and probably goes there more frequently than me) so there's no reason why he shouldn't be capable of a slide, though I only spotted him in tenniswear.

Can Jonathan Ross ski, or does he just go to ski resorts?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm a fairly frequent listener to his radio show as I'm often driving down to London when it's on and have nothing better to do. Over the last few years he has indeed commented on there about his family skiing trips. Whether he skis much or not I don't know but I would bet that with a young family he does get dragged onto the slopes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It turns out that Ross was able to ski in Lake Tahoe (after only a month back at work) because his TV show could be pre-recorded.

This report from DailyMail.co.uk [includes photos of Ross with extensive ski baggage]

Quote:
Ross also revealed on Twitter that it was actor Mickey Rourke's lack of availability which enabled him to jet off.

He tweeted: 'Am going to ski. Will tweet later. It's all thanks to Mickey Rourke that I can get some days off - Thanks Mickey!!!
'No but we had him booked and he could only do the night after the Baftas so we pre-recorded the show so as not to lose him.'
The Baftas took place on February 8th, so the show's recording was brought forward to February 9th to accommodate Rourke.

Have you ever enjoyed a ski trip thanks to the pressing schedule of an international celebrity?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hope he's gone by the time I get there. Twisted Evil

There was a week-long dump in the Tahoe region last week, so he may not have ventured too far from the jacuzzi.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Goldsmith wrote:
(poor man's News of the World)
Is there such a thing!? Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
laundryman wrote:
There was a week-long dump in the Tahoe region last week............

Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jon.L, I agree... imagine coming upon THAT in a jacuzzi Shocked
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Who cares???
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
laundryman, David Goldsmith, Is it just because you don't like Ross that you both seem to be assuming it unlikely he is much of a skier?

Or do you have other information?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Scarpa wrote:
Jon.L, I agree... imagine coming upon THAT in a jacuzzi Shocked

Shocked wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ditto... Who cares about that overpaid tos*er!!! NehNeh
snow report