Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl apres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Ischgl tomorrow. Where should we head for the most fun apres?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
erica2004, You won't need to look for it - it will find you. Madeye-Smiley To a degree it depends where you are staying and which run you ski down to the village on, or which lift you take if you don't ski down. On the eastern side of the village the most popular places are the Shatzi bar in the hotel Elizabeth - bit male orientated, girls dancing on the bar with little clothes on etc. Twisted Evil the Kitzloch and Niki's Stadl. The latter two are my haunts. They are similar to each other in that it is traditional Austrian apres ski, singalong cheesy germanic music (sic). Once the apres is over the Kitzloch turns into a very nice restaurant while Niki's caries on as a music bar but without the cheese. From memory prices are about 50 cents a drink dearer in the Kitzloch. At the western end of town you have the Kuhstall, tends to attract a younger crowd and can get a bit rowdy for my taste and the Trofana Alm which is massive and great fun, again traditonal apres ski, waiters dressd in lederhosen etc.

There are a number of other places as well. Have a great time, its really a great place. I'll be there a week on Friday. Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Corky, Great - thanks! We're staying at The Brigitte Hotel.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can paint your goggle pitch black when returning to the village, use the poles to feel you way and your ear following the music. This works for many Austrian resorts to get to the apres and Ischgl is one of them.

If you can't find it, take the MP3 ear plugs out!

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 21-02-09 18:13; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
erica2004, The Brigitte is right in the centre of town and is a lovely hotel.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just about to leave. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Three weeks before we are there
Do a report when you get back
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy