Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

adam.king
adam.king
Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've travelled to Australia (family who live there). Firstly, you need a travel visa. Just google it and the webpage will come up - you can do it on line. There are lots of trips on ferries from Sydney harbour.
snow report
 jewovio
jewovio
adam.king wrote:
Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Sydney is a good place and going with your family is just a great idea. While Australia is a "big country" the urban hubs of Sydney and Melbourne and their surrounding countryside can provide guests with days or weeks of wonderful experiences. Within two hours of Sydney you can be in the beautiful World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains, enjoying quaint villages or exploring a fabulous wilderness of this National Park area. If your desire is for fine food and wine then look for Hunter Valley tours. For the accommodations there, I would advice you to go with resorts united apartments and resorts which are independently owned and operated and are located in some of the most beautiful destinations.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was in Sydney a while back (1993). You will love it. From memory my list of things to do would include climbing up onto bridge (designated route, no equipment required Shocked ), harbour cruise/ferry trip, lunch or dim sun in Chinatown, Blue Mountains, drive to Canberra for day if time allows, wildlife park (we went to Waratah, home of Skippy), Sydney Zoo is of a very high standard and also aquarium. Lots more to do & see.

I did enjoy the city but really really enjoyed a 10 day trip up to North Queensland where would be keen to go back to.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blue Mountains are definitely worth a trip... Katumba is lovely.

If you're interested you can go see where Home and Away is filmed in Palm Beach, it's about an hour from the city in the car. There's a lovely beach and a really nice walk up to the lighthouse.

A surf lesson is great fun! We did ours on Manly beach, it's a bit cheaper than Bondi. There's also a lovely walk from Bondi to Cogee. You pass a lot of lovely beaches going around the coast.

We went up to Queensland from there which was really nice too!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
adam.king, get out in the harbour on ferries (eg over to Manly or the zoo) Make the most of the great restaurants. Drive along the coast heading north and get a beech to yourself. I love the place (lived there for a bit many years ago).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And go to the Imperial Hotel in Newtown and watch the lizard dance Laughing Famous from 'The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert'

That place was the only 24hr drinking venue near where I was living and was a good gaff mid week. Attracted a lot of young ladies who didn't want to be bothered by drunken fellas... and who then got drunk and wanted a fella Cool

You did sometimes have to either use the ladies loo upstairs or fight your way though to the gents downstairs and go in the dark as there were too many chaps shagging in the cubicles. Saying that... I once went in the ladies and there were two girls having sex in the cubicle next door... that was a long pee Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
adam.king, See if you can get on a yacht and sail past the Opera House out to the harbour heads. Little inflatable ice cream boats come out to you when you moor up and hold up signs showing all the lollies.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stoatsbrother, I didn't know that... I was there '99 to 2000. Lovely city and still have a few friends there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy