Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hotel crystal obergurgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been here since the refurb?. I am booked up to go on 21/3 but got my confirmation today and it says 'brochure amendment, the hotel does not have indoor and outdoor heated pools'. I've checked the website and the German version shows 2 pools but the english version makes no mention. Would love some first hand information as this could be make or break for the kids!!.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Inndoor pool, 75m²
Outdoor pool, 35m²
Hot water pool, 15m²

http://www.thecrystal.at/en/index.php?id=30

Looks like it was refurbed then reopened last december but the pools may not be finished. Just ring them up for confirmation of what's going on ....

A - 6456 Obergurgl/Ötztal/Tirol
Tel.: +43(0)5256/6454
Fax: +43(0)5256/636995
E-mail: info@thecrystal.at
Web: www.thecrystal.at
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know that they hadn't finished all the works on it when I was in Obergurgl at Christmas, and I doubt that they have made much progress over the last eight weeks. As DB says, call 'em.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve Sparks wrote:
I know that they hadn't finished all the works on it when I was in Obergurgl at Christmas, and I doubt that they have made much progress over the last eight weeks. As DB says, call 'em.
Everything finished when I was there last week. The spa area is fantastic 'tho the indoor pool is freezing. Adults food fab. There is a childrens buffet which is limited (nuggets, pizza, chips etc). Staff very helpful (although the barman in the bar in reception gives new meaning to the word slow). Hotel absolutely lovely and the new, 2nd,, ski school meeting point is very close although we rarely used the Festkogl lift which is by the hotel, and got ski bus most days. Had a fantastic day in Hochgurgl, wide empty slopes and even at half term virtually no queues for the lifts.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for that info bubbles.....and welcome to snowheads Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy