Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tuition in Val D'isere or Tignes!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all snowHead's.

Going back to Espace Killy on March 21st, after having a weeks skiing in Austria last week in January. After really enjoying that week Mrs Wizard has come to the conclusion that she needs some more tuition.

Would be grateful if anyone could let me know of good ski instruction in the area, or is Tignes better for this?

Thanks v. much.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In tignes we have quite a few brit instructors, many of whom come well recommended, try stewart woodward of esf, the development centre with gav, james and ben or rory at esf val claret. stewart is on snowheads so you can pm him.

Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just thought I'd hijack/bump the thread Laughing

Any recommended place in Tignes that combines group off piste guiding with some instruction? Am off a week on Sat but my friends don't leave the groomed runs.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scarpa wrote:
Any recommended place in Tignes that combines group off piste guiding with some instruction? Am off a week on Sat but my friends don't leave the groomed runs.

We do a course called Grand Ski 'A series of grandiose skiing sessions for strong skiers out on a continous quest for the best snow of the moment'

Cost €148 for 5days x 3 hrs. Can probably arrange individual days if you are interested.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stewart woodward, Cheers for the info. I'd be very interested in a couple of days or half/days (don't mind being part of a group booking) as I would like to spend some time skiing with my friends and playing in the park. I'm only just getting into off-piste so wouldn't be classed as a strong skiier; had a couple of guided days in VT, played about a lot and done the easy la Grave route a couple of times. Mostly end of season though so my powder technique needs working on. I have my own beeper etc.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Scarpa,

We also do an half day intro to off piste technique.

Drop me a pm with your holiday dates and where you are staying and i will see what i can sort for you.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you're looking for options in Val d'Isere, the Development Centre (http://www.tdcski.com/) also have an operation there, I did a coaching clinic (basically a group lesson but they keep the groups small) one year with Dougie and private lessons another year with Paul and would highly recommend both (I mean both instructors but also both options for lessons).
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stewart woodward, Hi Stewart! As you are highly recommended on snowHead's would it be possible to find out about some private tuition if your free week starting 21st March.

Thanks.

NatalieG, Thankyou for the reply'have seen Development Centre mentioned a few times,will keep these in mind.

At least we have a few things to look at.

Thanks again everyone. Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy