Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm glad it's Spring

Poster: A snowHead
Most winters I love the frost and snow, but it was a wonderful spring like day today.

Sunny
+12 degrees
Still light at 6.00pm
Birds singing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
OMG! When I see the shops round here wheeling out the daffodils and the days start getting longer I could weep, Ithink I am proof seasonal adjustment disorder does work the other way round!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spring? You were in the wrong place. This is was it was like today Very Happy

latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Spring is the best season by by far....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
johnboy, if your comment is to do with skiing on the slopes - amazing , tell us where. If not , why is it in The Piste?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
achilles,

just Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spring? Was snowing yesterday, but then it rained, despite being 0degC (windchill -6). More snow forecast I think.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Heavy non-stop snow in CH today - impossible to get into Zurich by car this am, overturned cars on the motorway, alternative non-m'way road blocked with snow and traffic. Rutschen tried to get into work this morning, took him over 35 minutes to get to the next town (usually max 10 mins) where he couldn't turn towards Zurich and had to turn round and come back.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Rather warm in Newcastle today, the locals got the sun tan lotion out
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
time to start poisoning them pigeons then
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
13 degrees in Aberdeen today according to the BBC
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
chrisb wrote:
Rather warm in Newcastle today, the locals got the sun tan lotion out

You seen this http://newslite.tv/2009/02/17/scientists-to-uncover-geordies.html rolling eyes
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It felt very odd today. After two solid weeks of snow on the ground, it's suddenly all disappeared and I didn't have to scrape ice off the car this morning...

I don't want spring quite yet, it can wait until I come back from skiing then I can think about putting my bike back on the road...

I do remember this time last year there were already daffodils starting to bloom, no sign of them at all yet this winter...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
queen bodecia,

The daffs are just breaking through the soil here.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
II, when i was first going out at night in 6th form on a regular basis everyone used to say "if you wear a coat you will get beaten up becuase they will think you are from the south" The 80s were the height of culture back then.....
ski holidays
Spring at home but still winter in the mountains is perfect. I also love the drive around Annecy in April where everything is blooming and the weather can be warm, knowing that I'm driving to the snow Smile
snow report
A magpie is building a nest outside the window at work - its a little too early for that sort of caryy on - I think they'll put a hold on proceedings next week when colder air arrives. Magpies are not the brightest - even the ones I work with are thick !
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Smokin Joe, Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy