Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine questions, re snowboard lessons and best route!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
We are off too Morzine on Wednesday and I'm very excited, however I have a couple of last minute queruies that I hope someone can help with.

Firstly, we a re hiring a car at Geneva airport, so which is the best route to take, via Thonon, or via Cluses? By best I mean straightest (3 kids in car) and quickist. If the straightest was the quickist that would be a bonus!

Secondly, our 8 and 9 year olds need snowboard lessons for absolute beginners. Is it possible to book lessons by the day, or starting on Thurs 19th? I know in Austria this was problematic, with all lessons commencing on the Monday.

All advice gratefully received
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kyoto49, fastest route is via Cluses rather than Thonon. The Thonon route was until recently blocked by a landslide which in peak season would be a nightmare - this may now have been cleared but would still go by Cluses anyway. Which side of the airport are you hiring fron - France or Swiss? We usually do Swiss side to Morzine in about 1.25hrs or thereabouts but again, depends on peak season traffic.

Not sure about the lessons - you can do by the day but maybe if they are joining a group the instructor will want them all to start at the same time? Someone else will no doubt clear this up for you Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks.
No idea about whether we are hiring from the Swiss or French side, my brother is sorting out the car! MrDan, Guess we ought to find out really Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy