Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single skier 1st - 8th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Would love to return to the slopes once more before the end of the season. However I am not able to find a holiday for one for this week, even with single supplement.

Would be ideal to find a ski buddy wishing to fly from Bournemouth to Turino for these dates (can also offer to travel to another airport at this end of the country!), and become roomie in a pleasant Italian Half Board Hotel for the week.

I am a 40 ish male intermediate skier (would never call my style advanced Shocked ), who is easy going, and is wanting to get as much skiing in as possible.

If anyone is interested or can offer any help or further ideas please let me know.

Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you seen QueenSheba's thread? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=49341&highlight=
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arctic Fox, I'm going to Courmayeur the following week and I had the same problem with no availability of single rooms. I particularly wanted that week and a specific hotel as I wanted to be able to meet up with some people I skied with in Kitzbühel last season...

I contacted Crystal with this conundrum and they sold me a twin room for sole use with an £84 supplement. Could have been worse and you may even get a better deal now as it's quite last minute. Not necessarily Crystal but I'm sure all tour ops are keen to sell any unsold rooms...

Incidentally if by chance you find yourself in Courmayeur for the week of 8th-15th March, I will be skiing with a group of easy-going intermediate 40-somethings...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey Arctic Fox,

there is an existing group of single skiers going out to nassfeld (which is on the italian/austrian border) if you can fly from stanstead? I know you've picked out a nice hotel but you are right - there's no accounting for the prices people charge as single supps!

you could even get your own room with this one.

downside is it's a day short, so 1st-7th but it's only £220 for the accomm.

plus fully catered. yum.

if you are interested let me know. may be easier to join an existing group rather than finding that very specific person to do the same route as you?

hope it helps!

sarah
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for all the help and advice. Have found a trip to Italy. Cool
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy