Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy/buddies wanted 7th-14th March, Meribel (staying in Brides-les-Bains)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!

My friend and I (graduates, one male, one female, early-mid 20s) are staying in Brides-les-Bains, just below Meribel in the famous 3 Valleys ski area (Val Thorens, Meribel & Corchevel) from the 7th to the 14th of March.

I have done a week's skiing every year since 2000, but my friend has not been for several years. I am looking for one or more keen and experienced skier(s) to ski with while my friend takes lessons. Ideally there would also be some less experienced members of the group for my friend to ski with when she's not in ski school.

So, if you're going skiing in Meribel this March and you're looking for someone to ski with, get in touch!

Michael

michael.carlyon@gmail.com
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
michael.carlyon wrote:
Hello!

My friend and I (graduates, one male, one female, early-mid 20s) are staying in Brides-les-Bains, just below Meribel in the famous 3 Valleys ski area (Val Thorens, Meribel & Corchevel) from the 7th to the 14th of March.

I have done a week's skiing every year since 2000, but my friend has not been for several years. I am looking for one or more keen and experienced skier(s) to ski with while my friend takes lessons. Ideally there would also be some less experienced members of the group for my friend to ski with when she's not in ski school.

So, if you're going skiing in Meribel this March and you're looking for someone to ski with, get in touch!

Michael

michael.carlyon@gmail.com
Hi Michael - my best mate Markie1 has posted a message as we are looking for skiing buddies for early March as well. We are both professionals in our 40s, but have a much younger outlook, and enjoy the social side of skiing as well. Mark is in Cheltenham and I'm on outskirts of Gloucester. Mark has some experiene and has been skiing in several countries before, although not in the last couple of years, and I am currently taking lessons at the Ski Slope in Gloucester, so I'm the inexperienced one!
We were looking for a holiday with shared accommodation and costs, so this may suit. Is your accommodation for 2 or more, and what have you arranged for transport? if you're interested please get in touch. My email is denny919@blueyonder.co.uk
Cheers Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy