Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decent clothing for tall man... 6'6

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I'm a tall and slim guy, just been snowboarding for the first time and am 100% hooked. Booking to go back again, as many times as possible!

The cheapo suit I bought this year was ok.. just didn't really fit properly. The arms were too short but the jacket too baggy, and the legs were too short as well.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to where I could find ski-wear suited to tall/slim people? I have scoured tall clothing sites but they all seem to assume that the taller you get the wider you get!

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
isn't baggy where its at with snowbaording..

your best bet is just try loads of different stuff on..sizing varies so much..nike ACG pants are quite long...but they can also be quite baggy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sorry yeah was more the waist aspect... i'm only a 34" waist. and also chest size/length.... baggy and just not fitting are 2 different things for me unfortunately
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
coaster, It probably doesn't help if you want to look like a typical boader but brands that make warmup clothing for racers will fit tall thin people. I'm 6' 3" with a 32" waist and my Beyond-X suit fits me fine.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy