Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiers wear black armbands at World Cup in protest

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
About 20 skiers from the sport's underdog countries wore black armbands during a World Cup race yesterday in Val d'Isere to protest against the FIS. The racers were unhappy at having to take part in a qualifying event on the fringes of Val d'Isere to earn a place in the men's giant slalom scheduled for today....It was the second championships at which lower-ranked skiers have had to pre-qualify in a separate race run on a different piste from the main events.

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5jTunVoU2AszKk-uPx46n9XrAwbNA
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd rather they wore green wristbands
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They were only wearing black armbands? Where/When is the women's qualifier?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
By crikey they needed a qualification race. There are plenty of people reading this who would have made it down the course faster than some of 'em... http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=54017
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller wrote:
By crikey they needed a qualification race. There are plenty of people reading this who would have made it down the course faster than some of 'em... http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=54017

You're right. The last finisher scored more than 600 points! There are lots of people who post here who could have beaten that by a very wide margin!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you choose to watch paint dry on TV no blame should be attached to those who do the brushing.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David Goldsmith wrote:
If you choose to watch paint dry on TV no blame should be attached to those who do the brushing.

But this competition is for artists, not your local painter and decorator!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

There are lots of people who post here who could have beaten that by a very wide margin!

Team snowHeads for the next WC Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Team snowHeads on the WC Toofy Grin

There... fixed it for ya... wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I can see it now ...

"Yes and next up to start after Didier Defartgo is David Goldsmith for Team Snowheads, wait a minute there seems to be some sort of discussion ......."
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Quote:

There are lots of people who post here who could have beaten that by a very wide margin!

Team snowHeads for the next WC Toofy Grin

'
Too old to compete now and I doubt my knee would stay in one piece but I'll handle the catering..... A few flasks of chicken soup...... Sorted.... just call me 'Team Chef' and no...... you don't spell that T.O.S.S.E.R. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
If you look down the lists you'll see there's a snowhead there already snowHead

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/search.php?search_author=snowleopard
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DB wrote:
I can see it now ...

"Yes and next up to start after Didier Defartgo is David Goldsmith for Team Snowheads, wait a minute there seems to be some sort of discussion ......."

"... yes, he doesn't like the flags. Slightly the wrong shades of red and blue apparently. Now what's this? He's looking down at his boots... they seem to have exploded! This is indeed a travesty for the veteran norf Londoner"
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

I'm just a bit confused.... w.t.f does that mean? I've never painted my tv before, and if I did I would certainly use either a spray gun or a roller...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

Team snowHeads for the next WC

"There seems to be some arguing amongst Team snowHead , which seems to be centering around the need for helmets"
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy