Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am off to Chamonix on the 21st Feb with 16 friends for a week skiing.

I have been advised to book our skiis online before we go as we might not get any due to the high season. Is this correct. Or should I wait and book when we get there.

We are staying in the MGM Ginabelle apts (Chamonix sud I think), and I was given a link to the ski shop inthe complex. They are not the cheapest online but I am not sure what othere shops are in the area (not a problem if I wait).

We will be in the resort about 4pm on the Sat.....should I book online or should we wait?

Thanks,
Enda.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do pre book its very high season. You will get the best deal phoning the shops direct, ask for 30% discount. The shops around Cham Sud are-Intersport, Ski set, Cham Sports, and Technique Extreme. You should be able to let them have the sizes and grade you want, also you should be able to book a specific slot at the shop for that number. Sanglard will deliver for that many. You should be able to get all the contact details on Chamonet.
WWW.chamonet.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A good tip is to get your passes from Montenvers station on the Sat afternoon, it will be a scrum at the lift ststions on the Sunday morning.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can also get passes at the Aiguille du Midi cable car station in Chamonix Sud. Buy on Saturday afternoon to start on Sunday morning. The MBU pass includes the AdM cable car, the Montenvers train and the upper lift at Grand Montets. Just riding up to Aiguille du Midi makes the MBU pass the best value.

I agree with jbob, that you should get a good discount if booking skis for 16 people.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I used the Aiguille du Midi pro shop (Ski Set) last moth and they were very good. I had basic skis at the start of the week and upgraded to some better ones for the end of the week.

Online price will be discounted, but they may offer more discount if you contact them direct.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy