Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Risoul march 22nd father and daughter beginners trip.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm taking my 9 year old daughter on her first ski trip to Risoul on march 22nd. I've been a snowboarder for years but also going to give skiing a go for the first time. I think we will both pick it up quite quickly and I've dabbled a little bit in the past so really looking forward to it.

Any other parents with kids going then please give me a shout.

Also booked into the morning esf ski school for the week.

deals still avaialble for buy one get one free on lift passes and ski hire that week in risoul so cheap week to go.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dlawless, that sounds fantastic - great to learn together on equal terms. Have a good time. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dlawless, I am taking my 10 year old daughter and nephew (14) to Risoul for their first time skiing .... TOMORROW Very Happy Very Happy

Where are you staying? I'm sure the kids will find playmates. If you want any specific details etc, drop me a line and i'll try to assist.

Have fun
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Libertine,

yeah please give me shout when you get back and let me know how it was.
We are staying at Le Morgan, basic but clean and very good value for the week.

Hope you have a great time, i'll look out for you on the webcam LOL!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy