Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowhead with a conscience

Poster: A snowHead
On this years Boyski we were joined by a Very Happy who goes by the name of kruisler

Top bloke, great company. New friend.

However, I am now in the middle of planning next years lads trip and because the dates clash with kruisler's daughters birthday, he'd rather stay at home.

Now what sort of a Snowhead do you call that wink We'll miss you mate.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A rare one? wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
masmith, hmmmm, we'd better get him psychologically profiled fast. Does he wear a helmet?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bode Swiller, yes, I think he must have had a bang on the head sometime in the distant past.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
masmith wrote:
Bode Swiller, yes, I think he must have had a bang on the head sometime in the distant past.

It was a bang somewhere else that caused the conundrum Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Strange, he does not have a daughter Puzzled wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rayscoops, Laughing Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I feel the need to come clean: this is an excuse really...

First, as the proud owner of a helmet, any medical reasons can be ruled out. A bang did indeed take place (about 5 years ago if my memory serves me right) but all parties involved recovered very well, enjoyed the experience dare I say, and have not been traumatised one bit...
well...maybe...

Secondly, as I have explained to masmith, and to quote myself, I felt that some of the lads were intimidated by my technique, style, speed and good looks.

Far from me the idea to disrupt an established group and create tensions, so I am selflessly ruling myself out for the good of others...

How's that for conscience?

Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
so the daughter doesn't exist afterall. does your wife know you lie about these things?! Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
sherlock235, elementary. He does have a daughter. Just not with his wife, who thinks that he WILL be skiing on the relevant dates next year... Shocked Shocked

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
vetski, but she does not know that he is actually a closet boarder wink so the skiing trip that is not, is actually a boarding trip - the plot thickens Shocked reminds me of that American sit-com Soap !!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I am an honest example of a SH with a conscience! Last year I went to the E0SB with hubby's blessing even though our wedding anniversary fell in the week. HOwever this year's our 30th and I have elected to stay home with him!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey I got a ticking off for being away skiing on my own birthday ! As with kruisler, if the ski break clashed with one of my son's birthdays I too would give it a miss (well that's not strictly true, as group organiser I get to choose new dates Toofy Grin ).
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My two daughters are gagging to go skiing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
David Goldsmith, there's the answer, a group of 14 middle aged sweaty pissed up blokes ... and kruisler with his five year old - a good mix.
ski holidays
rayscoops wrote:
the plot thickens

Confusion is my friend! Laughing
snow report
Butterfly wrote:
I am an honest example of a SH with a conscience! Last year I went to the E0SB with hubby's blessing even though our wedding anniversary fell in the week. HOwever this year's our 30th and I have elected to stay home with him!

A few years ago I was in the middle of my (solo) ski trip on the actual date of our Silver Wedding anniversary - although we had a party a few months before (on the 25th anniversary of our meeting).
ski holidays
rayscoops wrote:
vetski, but she does not know that he is actually a closet boarder wink so the skiing trip that is not, is actually a boarding trip - the plot thickens Shocked reminds me of that American sit-com Soap !!

I had heard that he will be appearing in court at the time on bestiality charges......... but think the above slur by rayscoops is totally out of order and has no place on a family forum such as this.
latest report
stone him Very Happy
snow conditions
I'm scared now...
ski holidays
Could be worse...you could be french Shocked
snow report
Frosty the Snowman,
You're right, there is always worse than one self...
Look at all those englanders...priced out of ski resorts and no rugby team to support...Life must be tough! Toofy Grin

Now, if this thread was a ploy by masmith, it kinda worked as the wife saw this and say I shouldn't worry..

But with..ermmm...some...women...you have to be careful how you interpret something seemingly "obvious" Laughing
latest report
Kruisler, no that wasn't the idea behind this thread, just a bit of fun (a good result all the same).

3 cheers for Mrs Kruisler.
latest report
David Goldsmith wrote:
My two daughters are gagging to go skiing

Where did you get the child sized ball gags from?
snow conditions
Well..in the end... so much for "conscience"... Embarassed

snowHead
latest report
Kruisler, welcome to Kitzbuhel Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
masmith,

My only experience of Kitzbuhel so far: expensive taxi ride from Soll on the saturday evening after the race on Hannenkam week-end, finding lots of bar asking for expensive entry fees just to get in, my "local" rep mate getting in trouble with a "local" aussie bar waiter, then freezing to near death while being stupidly under-dressed and waiting for our taxi to pick us up after all the bars had closed.. Laughing

I am hoping to improve on this! Toofy Grin
snow report
When I was there for the Hahnenkamm last year, some of the bars (maybe all of them?) had a €20 cover charge on the Fri/Sat night - this was my only time in Kitzbuhel but I was told those charges are just for the race weekend, should be entry gratis the rest of the time.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

I was told those charges are just for the race weekend

ditto..
snow report
Kruisler, well done. NOW I'm impressed by your commitment to snowsports... snowHead snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy