Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snow conditions for in italy in march?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey everyone, wanting to go to passo tonale but there only seems to be spots left for the 7th march, any idea what the snow will be like around then?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
According to snowforecast http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/Passo-Tonale/conditions, there is overy 4 metres on the glacier.. It has receieved epic snowfall this season. That early in March, unless something freak occurs there will be a very large snow base.

You cannot really predict what off piste conditions will be this far in advance.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Passo Tonale is a high resort with a glacier so snow is usually guaranteed throughout the season. I went last week of March in 2006 and the snow was great. This season is looking like being one of the best across the Alps for quite a few years so I expect the snow will be fabulous in Tonale...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow around the Sella Massif is epic. Will be similar around Passo Tonale I suspect. It ain't going anywhere
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
7th March is NOT late season. It's pretty much peak season for snow conditions.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks guys, booked it this morning cant wait now yipeee. will the slopes generally be a bit quieter this time of the year than they are right now?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

will the slopes generally be a bit quieter this time of the year than they are right now?

Yeah, January & March (except when easter falls that month) are low season ski months across Europe.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well, if Passo Tonale loses the snow it's got at the moment in the next few weeks then something cataclysmic will have happened - there's five and a half metres at the top!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy