Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can I get a cheap lunch in Courchevel 1850 ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I don't mind fast food, burgers or pizza, filled baguettes. 1 week of junk food can't be that bad.

I can't last from breakfast till afternoon tea without something so all recommendations welcomed.

So far I have spotted Chenus at the top of the lift of the same name.

Also, we are staying in Le Catina, so where can we get a cheap drink in the evening ? TJs bar ?

Mike
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
take a stick some ham and chese in your backpack, thats what i did over new year. Went into a restaurant to use the facilities in courcheval 1850 (by the cable car) and a bottle of evian was 10 euros!!!!

these people are just con artists. I also bought a flask and bottles of vin chaud from a market in val thorens. This warmed me up nicely at lunchtime Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's no such thing as a cheap lunch (Swiller will confirm)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
micky, see here.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
micky, Kalico, serves snacks, also happy hour 5-6pm. Try the Forum for sandwiches. TJ's for shots.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
micky, au pain d' antan inside the forum right in the middle of 1850 - great baguettes, bread, pastries reasonable prices - went there a lot over the couple of weeks I was there. Go early or there'll be a huge queue and nowhere to sit and watch the kids on the climbing wall and ropeway.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
micky, No.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks people, keep em coming.

BMF_Skier, Where's Kalico please ?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
micky, Kalico is bang in the centre of 1850. You'll see bright the sign. In the forum there are a couple of places, easy to find.....
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy