Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Samoens - self catering & cost of food

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
4 weeks tomorrow!!!! Very Happy

Seem to have pulled off organising a group of 12 of us - phew, never doing that again! - to Samoens and the given the range of budgets we opted for self catering, probably just as well as we've had at least one redundancy in the group. Anyways, I believe there is a Champion on the edge of town - any idea of prices etc there and how near to the town is it? I've had a look at their website and can't glean a lot from there. We arrive noon Saturday so assume it will be open and as we don't check into the accom until later, would be a good time for stocking up.

Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap tasty restaurants / bars in town too as I don't think the 2 of us who have opted for the cooking will want to do it everynight plus me & mr 29 might sneak off for a meal without the mob too!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
always29, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead I've just returned from Samoens, but as we were catered, had no need for the supermarket, so can't help with that. However, resort shops are usually more expensive than outside town, so if you are driving yourselves, try the Carrefour in Cluses a bit down the valley. There ARE cheaper supermarkets in the Alps (SuperU and U-Marche, as well as Aldi and Lidl), but I'm not sure of the locations relative to GM.

Have a fab time - the village and area is stunning and the skiing was excellent last week. They've had new snow too Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy