Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long-term car park Geneva (Swiss side)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First post on snowheads so hopefully I've put this in the right forum. I'm planning to leave my car in the Alps and during the winter keep it in a long-term car park at Geneva airport in-between trips to Chamonix. Does anyone have any experience with this ? What is the cheapest option and is it necessary/possible to pre-book a space to make it cheaper ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chamster, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead I suspect that's a super-expensive option but I've only parked at Geneva a few times, so I don't know what cheaper options might be available for long term. For short-term, the French side was more convenient and cheaper. I have sometimes wondered about finding a garage which would house a car, charge batteries etc. in Ferney Voltaire - on the French side - which seems rather lower-rent than the Swiss side. I'd be interested in the results of your research (as would many other people, I dare say).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy