Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiiers World

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone watch it on the travel channel on sky?? channel 251 i think

Presenters are a bit annoying but i have to say i quite like having a decent look at resorts i havent visited yet. Just after watching a trip to Saas Fee, Switzerland
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They do cover some nice (and expensive) resorts.
They did Wengen area a few weeks ago which brought back some memories of me doing an inpersonation of a snowball (thanks Achilles Laughing )
They toured Aspen and had Chris Davenport skiing and showing them round the resort last week. I met him in London (along with a bunch of snowHead ) in the summer when he was doing a talk at the National Geograph Society a nicer guy you couldnt wish to meet and I could only dream about skiing like that rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
terrible presenting at times and they do gloss over the facts quite easily, but as a show to A)get a snow fix and B) find out about resorts, it's not bad. It's obviously made for yanks though...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Specialman, Totally agree about the presenting! Looks like they picked a few decent washed up pros and threw them a microphone. I would like it more if they gave you a bit more info on accomodation and stayed on piste a bit. Im not overally critical though. If it has skiing in it I'll automatically enjoy it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy