Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Stayed in Meribel Mottaret , used 3V Taxi Service Transfer from Geneva,(English company) very good service. Stayed in PV Les Crets, very nice apartment indeed, 3 separate bedrooms and a separate lounge, not cheap, but well worth the extra. Not busy at all and speaking to the guys in the ski hire shop, they are not having a good season and its not just the Brits not going but the French also. Bars were not very busy but at 7e's for a Stella who is going to buy more than one? We spoke to a few French who said that they have actually put their prices up because of lack of trade...! The skiing was fab and the runs to Les Menuires especially around Becca were empty, just the 7 of us cruising down. As for Meribel itself, OMG -we visited one evening at 7pm, so many English and so many 'drunk' girls,not said by me but 13 year old niece! I knew it had a reputation and was expecting what we saw, but English girls, why oh why when you get so drunk you start showing your pink bits , I tried to explain to my niece whilst waiting for the bus back, that its just people having fun, but she didnt find it funny just very embarrassing, bless! All in all a fab week, and would highly recommend the 3V. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kiters, glad you had a good time. Personally, am happy to avoid resorts full of pissed English bints with pink bits..... Meribel is truly embarassing - bars where all the drinks prices are only in English Shocked Your niece is quite right.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just back from Meribel, missed the pink bits. Stayed in a catered Chalet so didn't need to go into town. There is no doubt imo that Meribel is best placed for the 3 Valleys, cheaper than Courcheval and more attractive than Val Thorens/Les Men.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
urrgghh. Evil or Very Mad What is wrong with people?? It's not Ibiza!

doesn't bode well. I'm off on the 28th March. All the bimbo's had better have racked off by then. rolling eyes

as long as there's enough male eye candy though. Thankfully they tend to keep their pink bits well hidden (specially in the cold wink )
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy