Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton Nasserein Equipment hire?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, im thinking of going to St Anton, Nasserein on the 22nd of March 09, and was wondering if anyone can reccommend any cheap places to hire ski's and boots, also any recommendations for lift passes, or i might just leave that until i'm out there. I've never been to St Anton before although i'd be travelling with someone who is familiar with the area. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ddan1275, Can't really help here as I use my own gear. Think from previous posts that the rental is quite expensive in St Anton. There are a few places at the Nasserein gondola, where you'll also be able to buy lift pass which you can't really buy in advance or anything, just pay when you get there. Someone will hopefully be along to give you some insider info on the ski hire. Alternatively I'm selling my Tecninca Rival X8 boots (size 9/10) and Volkl V2 Carvers 177 cm for around £90 if interested snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, thanks for the info. I've only had a quick look on the internet so far but they were working out around 140 euro plus. I might be interested in them, do you have any photos you could send, how old are they and what sort of condition? What size were they exactly?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are two hire shops right at the nasserein
one on the opposire aide of the road which ws more expensive, and the intersoport 2000
underneath which was cheaper ( its is also fairly large, and does ski lockers as well )

if you wakl away to the right and down the road there are a couple of others but dont know if they are cheaper
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
there's a cartel operating in st. anton - all the prices for rental seem to be (a) expensive and (b) very similar in prices...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ddan1275, if you send me an email to boabski@hotmail.com I'll send photos to you and all the relevant details
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ddan1275, ski hire is about €150 pre-book online for prestige skis, and we paid €338 for 2 x skis from Intersport Nasserein . . . either way it is silly expensive. You could try hiring from Edge2Edge £70 + about £30 for carriage. I hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we did ! snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for all your help guys. ill have a look at edge to edge now thanks
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boabski, did you get my email?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ddan1275, Shou;d hopefully have that email now
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy