Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for catered accomm. this weekend 7/8 Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm looking to ski somewhere this weekend 7 or 8th Feb- holding a reservation on the direct ski train arriving Bourg SM early Sat. Or maybe I can find a flight to somewhere else???
Can ski reds and some blacks (not brilliant), need some buddies / ski host to push me
Don't want to self-cater, would like ensuite.
Would like to find some ski friends.
50 this week (please don't say I'm old). Has anyone got a spare chalet room?

Looking for any advice, thanks in advance
Tim
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Tim, Age is no problem. I'm just 60 and have only been skiing since age 51, but am now addicted. I'm also looking for somewhere to ski next week. Let me know if you find anywhere reasonably priced that meets your criteria (similar to my own). My wife does not ski so I usually go alone or meet up with others via snowheads or other sites.

Dave
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Peaklander,DeeJayDee we have some late availability for Saturday in one chalet or Sunday in another, both Samoens/Morillon for Grand Massif. Ski guiding is available with the BASI-qualified owner. PM me if of interest
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peaklander, try www.burasnow.com I beleive they have some availability in La Rosiere, 23kms from Bourg St Maurice, you'll find all the details and contact numbers on their website.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Peaklander

Try YAD MOSS in Cumbria

UK Links at http://www.winterhighland.info/general/

(English club slope links at bottom of the page)

You can get a b&b at the 'Victoria Inn'(£25, single room p/night) in ALSTON.

Tel: 01434-381194

Best snow conditions for 4 years.
£15 per day lift pass.

The drive up to Yad Moss should take you about 4 hours via M1/A1/B6277
( snowchains and a shovel may well be needed and should be taken along for the B6277 section from Middleton-on-Teesdale to Alston) Madeye-Smiley

Yad Moss has no sign but you can see the lift on the right. It's about 300 feet up the hill.
If you are driving towards Alston you will pass a sign on the left saying
'ALSTON MOOR' and over 2 sets of cattle grids before you get to YM on the right.

Mind how you go. Toofy Grin

Rob
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy