Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas de le Casa - Transfers & Lift Pass info

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am off to Pas de le Casa on March 10th for 4 days.

Can anyone advise me of the cost of a lift pass for 4 days and can they be booked online prior to leaving??

Also there are 10 of us arriving in Barcelona about midnight on the 10th of March, can anyone recommend a company that can provide a driver and vehicle to take us there and back?

Thanks

Kevin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I cant help at the moment, but im off to pas de la casa on jan 30th for a week, so can let you know the price of lift passes, etc when i get back.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jkevind, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jkevind, Try the new Grand Valira website....Click here
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks everyone.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Went to Pas 3 years ago, going again on the 30th Jan. I wouldn't worry about getting your lift pas before you go, as the office is at the foot of the slopes (you'd have to be blind to miss it.) Can't remember the prices but quite cheap compared to other resorts I've been to.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
waynemx5, Welcome to snowHeads!! snowHead snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
waynemx5, It was cheap, but now they've opened up the whole area under one pass prices seem to have gone up. 2 years ago it was about 23 euros per day. Now it is about 30 euros.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We are going to Pas on March the 14th, and we got our lift passes in with the price of the holiday.
The price of the lift pass worked out at about 145 Euro...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Like a great many other Snowheads, we too are going to Andorra this year. Hopefully it will make a change from the French Alps which are all very samey.

Does anyone know if you need a photo for the lift pass in Andorra? The last few times I've been to the Alps they've had hands free systems (in Megeve, La Plagne and 3 Valleys) that don't require a photo.

Thanks,
SkiSkool
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skiskool, no photo required.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
skiskool, As far as I am aware, you do not need a photo. I think all the ski areas in Andorra are now hands free. I'm off to Arinsal on Sunday snowHead and will not be taking a photo with me.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skiskool, I was in Pas shortly after new year and you do not need a photo for the hands-free lift pass. You will need photo ID to use a credit card in the lift pass office and the ski school though...

The hands free pass system works well, although I would prefer to see them using a proper plastic card rather than a piece of card which is pretty trashed after a few days (and thats tucked away in an inside pocket desined to hold them...). Plus rather annoyingly on the soldeu side of things they have decided to put some of the detectors on the right hand side of the barrier and some on the left hand side (the same as Pas)......
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
That's great.

Thanks
SkiSkool.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy