Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zurich train station - pubs nearby that show soccer/rugby

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
just one question out of leftfield - will be in Zurich train station for a couple of hours on Sunday week and would love to find a pub nearby where I could watch the Ireland v Italy Six Nations game

Anyone have local knowledge that would guide me to the nearest pub/bar/restaurant that will be showing it!!

thks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
doogo, maybe the Nelson Beatengasse 11 or the Lion Oetenbachgasse 24 come to mind. The Lion's "nicer".

Or check out http://www.zuerich.com/en/page.cfm/zurich/offer-NightlifeByCategoryZH-BarsmitLiveUebertragung_Sport-list.html (NB The Lady Hamilton=The Nelson). Irish bars might be a better bet actually like "The Noble Dubliner" at Talstrasse 82
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ITs walking distance but not "nearby".

Across the bridge up in the Altstadt

http://www.pickwick.ch/zuerich/index.php
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thks lads - i guess i'll be stowing the luggage in the excellent left baggage office for a few hours then!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What is the most important position on a Rugby League and Union field? I know that they are all important but what is the most important in general play.
I watch many games of both League and Union but I can never work out who has the real important position. And where do the 'playmakers' userally play.
I am an AFL fan but I want to learn more about the Rugby codes. Dont worry, i wont be a convert!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
?
What position in Rugby would someone with these stats most likely play? He's 6'2, 215, Quarterback build (he's been a high school quarterback for the last couple of years). He's pretty fast, really strong (he's hard to sack), and has good hands. Thanks!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Centre? Flanker? Unless he's only 12yo, of course, in which case anywhere he bloody well likes.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Centre sounds about right.....he just needs to remember not to throw the ball forward wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy