Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car share from Manchester to north peninnes this week.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Looking to visit one of the north peninne tows this week while we have snow. I'm a boarder in Salford. Skiers or boarders welcome.

The sooner the better while the snow lasts.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you got Yad Moss in mind?

Snow is disappearing in Newcastle area. Don't know what happen to the Peninnes.

The web cam looks good though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
garsidec Welcome to snowHead

I'm in Salford also and would have been interested, i'm of to Austria tho saturday morning Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Afternoon Liam. Hopefully we get more snow before the end of Feb.

saikee - I've seen the Yad Moss web cams and a few others but am open to suggestions. There's loads of snow in the peninnes near Manchester today but don't know of any tows in the area.

Does anyone knows the nearest outdoor snow slope to Manchester. I'm thinking driving to the north peninnes in snowey weather could be a nightmare.... correct me if I'm wrong.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've goto say Yad Moss is looking unbelievable !

I've only been there when there was limited cover but there must be 12-18 inches of snow in most areas there on the webcam - deeper where its drifted.

Snowforecast is reporting below zero temps from now and on through the weekend with Saturday looking cloudy but clear.

I am due to drive to the alps next weekend and am a little reluctant to risk me or my car ahead of our family trip. For anyone else thinking of giving Yad Moss a try I'd say its now or never for Saturday (obviously check the snow report on the yadmoss website ahead of travelling).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
garsidec, Try here, only a short trip from manchester http://www.mountainboarding.co.uk/ski/index.htm
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I might give Yad Moss a try this weekend.

Bit of a coming down for me as I have just finished a 3-week skiing trip in Switzerland skiing 8 resorts including Engelberg, Davos and St Moritz, getting often 6 inches of snow per day.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
saikee wrote:
I might give Yad Moss a try this weekend.

Bit of a coming down for me as I have just finished a 3-week skiing trip in Switzerland skiing 8 resorts including Engelberg, Davos and St Moritz, getting often 6 inches of snow per day.

Take snowchains, snow shovel and snacks.

Get there by 09:45 hours for a parking space

Don't expect a gentle Poma tow 'take off' Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy