Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

over night stay during journey from calais to bourg st maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Travelling from calais to bourg at easter does anyone know of a good /cheap place for me and my family to stay overnight leaving us around 3-4hrs drive the next morning.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kenilworth123, any Campanile, Fast Hotel, Formule1 or Ibis between Dijon and Lyon. Your best bet is to check out their websites www.louvrehotels.com will show you the locations of Campanile, Kryad and Premiere Classe hotels and you can book online.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kenilworth123, welcome to SHs

Also check Logis De France site

We've stayted here before - leaves 150 miles next day http://www.des-moissons.com/en/index.php great restaurant, family rooms, but rooms are basic - fine for overnight stop IMV

Otherwise many hotels around Dijon or Nuits St George are in the right area
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A little light reading.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=28639#683258
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kenilworth123, there's an Ibis on th eedge of Lyon which fit the bill. Perfectly functional hotel, dreary though, and in the middle of nowhere. We decided not to use Ibis/Campanile/Formule1 any more, and stay in proper hotels. Takes a bit longer, probably, but worth it.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We use a hotel in Lyon, down by the river, just off the motorway. We use the same one every year. It has secure parking, which is why we use it. Can't remember its name as I don't book it. I think we found it on the web originally.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kenilworth123, Is that for a family of 4, by any chance? Using the channel tunnel and Tesco vouchers? wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi

We've used the campanile at Beaune a lot of times. It's very easy to reach from the autoroute.

http://www.campanile-beaune.fr/en/index.aspx
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I stayed at the Hotel Des Ducs in Lyon on my way down. Really impressed with Lyon and good to stay in the centre. The hotel has its own parking if you reserve when you book.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Guvnor, Actually guvnor it is will you also be travelling to the slopes that weekend?? i think so x
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I always find Hotel B&B's to be good. They also do family rooms with 4 beds. Look on their website for exact locations but I would have though Lyon area or Macon would suit.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Unless it's a specially busy evening there shouldn't be any need to book - I prefer not to have to decide in advance where to stop. Depending on the weather and my inclination, I might want to stop sooner or later. I find that if the first place you find is full, they can always direct you to somewhere local with beds available.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kenilworth123, Possibly - and it's your round !!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
anyone recommend a b&b in dijon or selongey??
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy