Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Its Dumping !!

Poster: A snowHead
Here in surrey it looks like were gonna get it quite bad

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Norwich has 1-2cm... snow flurries non stop though
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
south london's got about a foot and it's still coming down. uh oh, i can't get into work cos the trains ain't running. whatever will i do to get down the slight hills in the area?!?! Little Angel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
In Lancashire we got white stuff falling out of the sky
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JasonW, MILK STORM! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
There's almost a foot here.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
About 3 inches so far here, but still faling heavily.

Too much for me to get the car up the hill this morning, and I haven't got any useful chains for the (realtively) new car, so I'm working from home today.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
alex_heney wrote:

Too much for me to get the car up the hill this morning, and I haven't got any useful chains for the (realtively) new car, so I'm working from home today.

I am 20 miles south of you and not a flake. I think you are not being truthful here Laughing Laughing Go to work you skiver.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
4" and falling... In Maidenhead:- unheard of
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Blue bird day down here after just a dusting for a few minutes Very Happy just bought 18 loaves of bread just in case though Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Couple of inches in the hills of Dublin - been a while since that happened! and forecast to continue for the week !! ..... now if we could only move it over to the western tyrol that would also be good!! snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thefatcontroller wrote:
alex_heney wrote:

I am 20 miles south of you and not a flake. I think you are not being truthful here Laughing Laughing Go to work you skiver.

I'm probably 500m higher than you Smile

But I suspect you will be getting some later today.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just started here south of Bristol, we're about 2 feet above sea level and haven't had proper snow for 10 years.

I think I finally worked out why it's worth having your own skis instead of renting in resort. Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great powder in Farnborough....
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ah, it's stopped again.

I think I finally worked out why it's not worth having your own skis... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Loads just outside Woking, unfortunately I can work from home otherwise I'd be tempted to get the skis out and head for the nearest hill. Always wanted to say I've skied in Surrey !
ski holidays
Come on guys, where are the Trip Reports? I'm probably going to yomp down to Richmond park and get some miles (well, metres!) in over my lunchbreak. Been wanting to test the LPs since I bought them. Shame I don't have a touring set-up as some real fun could be had.
ski holidays
Box hill is good, Richmond park also good. Mind you that was 20 odd years ago when we did have snow in winter (you get some strange looks carrying ski's on your motorbike!)
snow report
Some Surrey snow pics here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1151892#1151892
snow report
Got some fresh powder turns in here Smile

latest report
lampbus,

Just noticed your signature. I'd have thought that being East of Newcastle was far more dangerous unless one was in a boat wink
snow conditions
Quote:

East of Newcastle

Sounds like lampbus, has been playing with his infamous sat-nav again.
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, dangerous sat-nav ? its not the GPS thats infamous, its my brain Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
just snowboarded on dunstable downs. was pretty nice and powdery in sections. need to avoid the rabbit holes though.
ski holidays
Quote:

need to avoid the rabbit holes though

Yeah, bestiality has no place in this forum Twisted Evil
snow report
Still snowing
snow report

Skiing in the back garden - no helmet and no exchange rate concerns!
snow report
noggy, impressive. Bet there's a well stocked (and suprisingly cheap by resort standards) bar at the bottom of the slope.

We've had more snow in Gloucester today (with a bit last night) than we had in over a week at Whistler. Laughing A good inch or two I'd say just here - got to try and get into the city centre soon too, I've got a cheque to cash. wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
My 4 snowboarding guests have had their flight cancelled and are having to stay and play for another day. Terrible state of affaires. Van is being serviced, looks like I will have to join them for a day on the mountain. Sorry for your clouds but we are reaping the silver lining Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Only a slight dusting here in Cheshire, but believe more is on its way tonight. Hope they close the school so I can stay at home and sledge with the kids (no skis for us I'm afraid - can only just cope with the luggage we take out now - will have to wait till the nippers can pull their own cases before I indulge).
snow report
A good few inches in Bradford. Been sent home from work and not expecting to be in tomorrow either.

I love working in education sometimes Laughing
snow report
Bout and inch and a bit here in Daventry and Rugby. Hoping for a massive torrent of snow tonight that will A) prevent me from going to work and B) prime a nice looking flood embankment that is just asking for a kicker to be built on it :Smile
snow conditions
It's quite heavy and thick lying here in Prescot. This lot better be gone by Thursday evening coz I don't want my Friday morning flight cancelled Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
halfhand,
Why are you lying in the snow in Prescot? Getting in some apres practise?
Aneira
snow report
On the BBC website. No idea where but looks good.

latest report
Turned into sleet couple hours ago.. meant to turn back into snow now though
ski holidays
Aneira, Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy