Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Look out for a camel pulling a skier because ...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... according to this ski joring report from MSNBC the phenomenon has recently been filmed.

Quote:
Give the host of Discovery Channel's "Wreckreation Nation with Dave Mordal" a chance to ski behind a horse or, even better, a camel and you've got him hooked. After all, those animals are working with him and not trying to bite or ram him ...
... Although the camel won't take part in today's competition -- Smith said the animal spooks the horses -- the show's crew filmed the camel towing a skier along the course yesterday.

Why would a horse be scared of a camel?

Do you watch Wreckreation Nation?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Goldsmith wrote:
... according to this ski joring report from MSNBC the phenomenon has recently been filmed.

Quote:
Give the host of Discovery Channel's "Wreckreation Nation with Dave Mordal" a chance to ski behind a horse or, even better, a camel and you've got him hooked. After all, those animals are working with him and not trying to bite or ram him ...
... Although the camel won't take part in today's competition -- Smith said the animal spooks the horses -- the show's crew filmed the camel towing a skier along the course yesterday.

Why would a horse be scared of a camel?

Nobody knows, but it is a well documented phenomenon.

Quote:

Do you watch Wreckreation Nation?

I'd never even heard of it until this post. But if it's not on one of the four main terrestrial channels, I don't have teh option of watching it except on my computer.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy