Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

To the ski movie viewers out there

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do you guys buy the films at all? Or do you just go to the premieres? If you do get them, what do you usually get? The ones from Warren Miller, or the tgr/msp type?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timmaah,

Yip, I am a Warren Fan got loads of DVDs. Fifty is still my fav.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought CLAIM for my mate a few weeks ago, he says he's not stopped watching it yet. Going over tomorrow to watch it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Get us in the mood for 3V's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steep is just awesome, must have watched it 30 or 40 times now!!!! Ohh and anything 80s from Greg Stump just can't be beat.... Blizzard of Ahhhhs and Licence to Thrill are the best 2 unless your too young to appreciate good 80s tunes and dayglo fartbags!!! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do you buy them online and if so where from?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
msp/tgr. Warren Miller is for gapers wink

Blankpaper best snowboard outfit though Absinthe have made some decent flicks in the past.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This year I bought; Claim, Turbo, Reason, Under the Influence and Crunch Time (not one of this years bunch). Probably gonna pick up some of the others in the off season.

Claim was probably the best, Turbo second and UTI third. I was hoping Reasons was going to be amazing, but it just didn't do it for me. It did win the Powder Award film of the Year this season so what do I know

Also went to the Claim premiere which was epic. Seeing the shot on a big cinema screen looked amazing. And also meeting the likes of Hugo Harrison felt pretty good.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you were to buy them in the future, would you shell out the extra couple of quid for the blu-ray version? Or is it still dvd all the way?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy