Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Candidate ski patroller falls off chairlift. He had been skiing once

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ski patroller James Hughes has a rather remarkable life story. In his gambit to join the ski patrol at Cascade Mountain he fell off the chairlift. He had only skied once in his life.

This report from Wisconsin State Journal.

Quote:
An instructor said, "You're supposed to know how to ski to join the ski patrol."

James Hughes is a man of somewhat remarkable perseverance, and the life-saving knowledge he acquired in his patroller training enabled him to save the life of an office worker in 2005.

An interesting story with a powerful message!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Goldsmith, nice(ish) tale, but the reporter could do with getting some lessons in style from you! I nearly nodded off half way through!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The article also stated

"Besides being a highly accomplished snow skier, Hughes is a lifelong, passionate water skier".

So it was his earlier days.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
saikee,
Quote:

So it was his earlier days.
Yes, took me a minute or two to work that out as well! Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have a nephew called Walter, a skier.

[It's true!]
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David Goldsmith, Groan.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
He's like a duck out of water. I just tell him "It's frozen, live with it".
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A couple of seasons ago there was a guy who posted on the Natives forum that he had been offered a job as a ski host but had lied at the interview saying he could ski.
He posted on Natives asking what was the fastest way to learn to ski Shocked Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy