Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Denver Car Hire - Auto Europe Discount Car hire.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I Fly to Denver mid Mar & am thinking about car hire to get me to Frisco rather than using the bus.
Would it be wiser to get a 4X4 ?
What are the chances of difficult road conditions in Mar ?
Has anyone used Auto Europe Discount ? or can suggest a good deal on car hire from Denver ?
A lot of questions , help please. Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BIG DECISION!!!!!!!
Although the yanks are pretty good on their snow clearance I have been stuck on I/70 in mid April so a big dump is not out of the question for mid March. A 2 wheel drive compact would be the cheapest probably around £200 or less for 2 weeks whereas a 4x4 will set you back £5-600 for the same two weeks. Where are you going to ski? If just Breck, A basin and Keystone then I think it would be much cheaper to just use the bus.
If you intend hitting Vail, Copper and Beaver then you will need a car. I will be in Copper and Vail at Easter and will be hiring a 4x4 for our group as we intend to move around and may even hit Steamboat. Never used Auto Europe Discount so can't help you there.
Whatever you decide have a great time. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
flying planet, That's what I suspected. I was going alone & it was a no-brainer to take the bus at $149 return. My buddy has now decided to join me & the extra convenience & giving oppotunity to sample Vail & Beaver is tempting vs the letting the bus driver take any stress. We are only going for a week unfortunately but would like to sample 5 resorts weather permitting in a view to deciding next season venue. Car hire rates are all over the shop with the exchange rate. I have now found a good deal @ £200 for a RAV4 for the week inc. tank of fuel and multiple driver,this with with Netflights/ Thrifty which I have used before. I think I will go with this and take the chance of having to sit out a storm. I see the I70 has webcams along its length & plenty of info is available on-line. I guess its going to be a bit nervy watching the weather & checking it while changing planes but I can be pretty certain there will be plenty of snow, if not too much.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try usrentacar or carhire300.

I woudl go for a 4x4 otherwise you wont be moving if it snows.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you do go by bus there is a Hertz car hire place in Frisco (there might be others but Hertz is what we used last year) so you could always hire for a day to visit e.g. Vail.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy