Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone got any feedback on " Les Sybelles "

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
searched the resort reviews etc but cannot find much on this area, looks like a load of linked villages totalling 310 kn of piste. I have not heard much about this are considering its size. I'm assuming that it is a pain to get betwen the area's ???

Any feedback welcome.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Libertine, I've been to St Sorlin D'Arves, which is the largest resort in the area, twice. Review thread here. Might be worth searching on the resorts rather than Les Sybelles (St Sorlin, Le Corbier, La Toussuire, etc.) Let me know of anything else you want to know.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We spent some time at St Sorlin over New Year. I'd agree with Colin B's review. Far too many drag lifts and some of them quite fierce.

The run from St Sorlin over to Toussieres is great - unless you inadvertantly take it after 3.30 when everyone is returning to La Toussiere as it becomes the m25. However, there is a lovely bowl to play in to the side and this was much more fun and clearly less crowded. The link back from La Toussiere is the longest drag I've seen and as Colin says, really busy (especially as less experienced boarders can take several attempts to make it).

Its not a particularly challenging resort but there is good fun to be had and a fair amount of easily accessible off-piste. We found even on the second day after a snow fall we could make fresh tracks on pitches close to lifts.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy