Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Short trip to Arinsal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for a v.cheap 4/5 days to Arinsal end of March/early April. I have already been to Livigno this year and would love to go back but transfer bit of a nightmare (20+ hrs Shocked ). Anywho we are beginner'ish (2 trips) so Arinsal/Livigno would work for us as this is where we have been before. We're trying to get to the point of being able to ski without being terrified so we figure we need to get a second trip in this season whilst we still kinda remember stuff! We have done the package thing twice now but this time we would like to try booking everything separate ourselves to see if we can get it a bit cheaper. Whilst in Livigno I got a really good website which basically is run by the local ski instructors and allows you to book everything for a holiday and their rates are reasonable - www.livigno.net. So, can anyone please recommend a similar website for Arinsal. I know from google there are zillions of sites out there but what I really want is one that does not involve an agency.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is arinsal.co.uk any help?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have just got back from Arinsal, some very good snow out there.

There is a basic but cheap place right next to the Gondola called the Poblado.
Also try Andorraholidays.com

We just stayed in the St Andreu which is very good for the money and is a large apartment. 2 twin bedrooms and 2 sofa beds in the living room costs about 550 pounds sterling.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
arinsal.co.uk looks good thanks.

I know this is an open ended question but can you advise on a good place for us to go for our 2nd trip this year. We have just considered Livigno/Andorra upto now but perhaps we should broaden our minds a bit!.........must be cheap, cheap, cheap, suitable for beginner/intermediates and good snow late march/early april with decent nightlife..............
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
emamcl,

Passo Tonale ticks all your boxes apart from nightlife, although there are a good few bars and one nightclub. Good deals from Norn Iron too
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Andorra is cheap as chips and usually has good snow until the end of march. Nightlife in Arinsal is ok with quite a few bars although its not as pumping as some places.

Look on Vallnord.com and apply for a members card that gets you 10% off the lift pass and 15% off ski hire as well as discounts in the shops.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cheers johnboy and its italy which I love!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I did a DIY 5 day trip to Arinsal a couple of years back the best deal I found hotel wise was Xsalet Verdu booked on Expidia, Easyjet flights and hired a Citron C2 diesel from Barcelona airport. It worked out cheap-ish and fitted around my limited leave time. In short its do-able and the drive was about 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy