Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

to book now or wait till last minute

Poster: A snowHead
have a week off from the 28th feb and me and the lady are unsure to risk prices going up or to make the most of possible last minute deals

where to book and when to hand over the funds?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you see something that you like, at a price you think is reasonable, then book. Otherwise wait.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tom00_uk, I dont think it's likely that prices will go up. If you are experienced skiers and happy to go to a range of resorts, go last minute. You can then also book with knowledge of up to date snow conditions. French resorts will be very crowded - maybe Italy if the snow's OK down there?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
tom00_uk, I booked a trip to Selva 2 weeks ago for 8th Feb. it was already reduced by about 20% and i booked as I'd set my heart on that holiday. 2 weeks later, asnd 2 weeks to departure the price has gone down by a further 20% (I know, I shouldn't look1). if you aren't that bothered where you go I'd hold on and book the week before.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
will go for the asking the boss for time off first and then booking nearer then, if prices go up at all then it will be a red sea diving trip and not a snow trip
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
tom00_uk, if you haven't got the time off yet, and want to go to France, you;d be much better with the following week, as the French school holidays will be over.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i have looked at the mrs diary and between us this is the soonest week we can both go away together other wise it will be two solo holidays as both have so much work on and diarys that are full of lots of meetings, other wise it will be an april trip Sad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
depends if you are looking at TO's who can afford to slash their prices or owner run chalets who really can't If you want bargain basement prices then go for a TO as they've bought the flight seats all upfront anyay.

if you want an independent chalet, book now otherwise the flight prices will go up and the chalet spaces will get booked up. Owner run chalets will never put their prices UP- it's just the flights you have to worry about.

like pam w said, if you are happy to chance it and go anywhere then look out for the best price with the TO's

or if you like and want to go solo - come on one of my groups?

sarah
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
through the TO seem to be able to get away for under £500 which sounds nice, though still unbooked rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
queen_sheba, The penny just dropped, who you are. I've booked with the chalet experience on your recommendation. By the way solo skiiers they are offering solo skier any chalet any week for no single supplement. and a special solos week the same week I am going 15th march but I am staying at the other chalet cos its small and cosy looking.

Anyone coming?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
tom00_uk, We have one room left in our B&B in Morzine. Small en-suite. Available from Friday 27th to Thursday 5th March.
Get a late flight in on Friday and late flight out on Thursday and maximise the cheap rates.
Ask Nina for a special snowHead rate on apexgroup@free.fr
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
after so many date changes we now have the same weekk off 14/21 march

question now is where to go at this time in the season, and what do you think its going to cost - dont want sc as its a holiday
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
tom00_uk, http://www.thechaletexperience.com/index.php

Try this. I am booked at the novelin the same week as you have. £395 fully catered. You need flights but transfers included.

Be good to see you Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
youngeratheart, I may be on that if my other option falls down. I have an urge to get a fouth trip in this year.... this ski thingie is escalating rapidly Shocked
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Scarpa, great I need company. I'm trying to get some lessons. Its soooooooooo expensive Crying or Very sad Flyingstantoni recommended an instructor but I really cant afford him. Have you been to this area before?

4th trip Shocked t Shocked ats greedy. Good on you Laughing
ski holidays
what are peoples thoughts on
Val Di Fassa and Passo Tonale as a possible location for the week starting 14th march

seem to be very few deals about for that week Sad
snow report
http://www.mountainsunltd.com/special_offers/view/discover-the-dolomites

Beatiful location on the piste, fantastic conditions, in house ski hire - this discover the dolomites special offer has just gone on sale this week! 7 nights catered chalet accommodation £279 per person.
latest report
Joanne Mountainsun, that deal says end of feb- is there a march deal going live tomorrow?
snow conditions
It's for the week of 28th Feb - 7th March, I thought from your original post this was the week you were looking at. Other than Creche week (w/c 28th March) it's the only special offer we have in the Dolomites. We have our annual spring special offer, but that doesn't start till mid April. Hope you find what you're looking for, whatever you end up doing.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy