Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski/snowboarding club for over 40s

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Would love to know more pleeeeease. Sounds right up my street. Usually go with family but going
on my Jack this season

Cheers
Tony R
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tonyubr wrote:
Would love to know more pleeeeease. Sounds right up my street. Usually go with family but going
on my Jack this season

Cheers
Tony R

Toni

all the info on the holiday has been posted a few posts earlier, Kaprun 16th Jan

anyone wanting to go should let me know ASAP,as flights could be a problem if not booked soon
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi well im new to this game and desp to go boarding but not on me jack, this is a great idea looking to go away last week of jan and flexible in feb and march, did not realise that there were so many over 40`s that want to board its bloody great. as for face book not to keen myself and this is a bang on site.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
my god am i the only brumi on this site lol
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Daveyt, there's also groups of snowHeads going on the following dates (click on the links to take you to the snowEvents Forum) snowHead
30th Jan to 6th Feb
13th - 20th March
24th April 1st May
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
[thanks michelle happy boarding.

b]Michelle[/b],
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Woohoo. Glad I found this as this is the first year I've had to think about going on my own.

Can you add me to your PM updates. I would love to have gone in Jan but it's looking more like end of March.

I'm happy skiing or boarding but will probably ski this season as I invested in a new pair of mid fat skis last year which have never seen snow. Last year was the first year I've missed on the slopes since 1993 (although I've skied for ....ahem....quite a number of years prior to that) and there is no way I'm mssing another season.

ps. Is grey hair compulsory ? If it is I'll as I'll have to stop dyeing mine a few weeks before the trip snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
well at least you have hair lol, must admit iv found the thought of going on my own dawnting but i just have to go away i love the mountains and the snow. im getting all soppy now lol
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks again michelle if you get anymore info keep me posted
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowtheway2go,
HI do u have members friom all over UK?
it sounds interesting, but im in Cambridge. Sad
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
yep there are people from all over the place so it makes things interesting and if it means that you meet sombody to travel with well thats just great.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Just came across this post...not much time just now to read through all the details but would love to join...How do I do That?

I'm 40 something and took up boarding about 2 years ago....but had to take a year out due to broken foot so still at the beginner level i'm afraid...Need some experience on the hills and hopefully this weekend i'll get some hill time at Glenshee.

I have a 15 year old son who is pretty good on a board and i'm holding him back on the hill so i'd also be interested in outings with others in the same boat....let the kids do their thing and not cramp their style.

Anyway. Glad to meet you all.
Jon
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ok Forget the last post I am on facebook and have joined snow age ltd...

Couple of questions...

1. How do I get updates on what's happening? By logging on here? Or by logging on facebook?
2. The facebook page looks to be simply a sno age ltd site...is the 40+ club a sub set of that site? if so where do I find the subset.

As others are saying...being that bit older means i'm not totally up to speed with the social netwoking thing...and logging into multiple sites daily gets in the way of a busy day. Is there an rss feed or something to save me the effort?

Cheers,
Jon
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi
Been looking through all the posts on this thread and eventually found the Facebook page - it doesn't come up with a search for "Sno_Age Ltd".
I'm an intermediate skier, lots of experience but not as much skill! 60 years but act 40 (I hope!).
Would be interested in any groups getting together, particularly for the 21st February, preferably catered chalet but also preferably Austria (I know those don't usually go together).
Please get in touch.
David
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy