Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

**NEWBIE ALERT** First snowboarding holiday - Sauze D'oulx

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well after many years of talking about it its actually happening! Sauze D'oulx is booked for early March

To give you a bit of background i have skied on a dry ski slope 5 or 6 times with good progress but that was years ago, i now wish to have a go at snowboarding on real snow after having a lesson at xscape in Milton Keynes which went amazingly well according to my instructor

I realise more lessons would be adviseable on site, are there many schools to choose from ?

We are going as a group of 6, but 2 of us are in the hotel Miosotis. I have searched and found a previous thread where someone was asking about this hotel but no one had any answers! Can anyone shed any light now on what this hotel is like with regards to quality/food/location etc.....

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 25-01-09 23:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dog fart, Sorry cant help but do post on how you get on, I have aspirations to hit the milky way at some future stage.

P.S. ARGHHH! Beginner snowboarders!! More lessons are definitely advised. The real stuff tends to be a decent bit trickier Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I will do just that!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dog fart, if you put more info, like the hotel name or resort, in the thread title you might get something back.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dog fart, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dog fart,
Quote:

Can anyone shed any light now on what this hotel is like with regards to quality/food/location etc.....

never been myself but a quick look on google suggests it is well situated close to ski school and main lifts and is also rated as ski-skiout. Good luck with it - anyway as long as the snow is good and they have beer, all should be well Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks everyone, have edited title to reflect resort!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oooh. Sauze D'Oulx... I was there a few years ago and my abiding memories are of lots of drag lifts. These are an experience when on a board, particularly when they lift you off the ground... enjoy! You'll learn lots! Beer is cheap though.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cheap beer sounds good to me!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I was there the year of the Winter Olympics, some our group stayed in a place called the Picolo Chalet and we stayed in some Il Bastardo Apartomentos.....which turned out to be be the best option because the ones in the fancy place had to walk up the steep village every morning and we were almost up the top.

We'd a great time and don't mind about the lifts as most of them have been upgraded to chairs now cos of the Olympics, the food is delish and the beer is ace....you'll have a ball, we did.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dog fart, dog fart - you now have my favourite user name on here

im going there on 8th march!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks, you can blame an ex-girlfriend for giving me the name haha

Im out there on the 6th - 10th see you there, i'll be the one falling over after trying to 360 on my first day!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy