Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A February Weekenk in Zell Am See ---Alone!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone I am hoping to go to Zell am See on the 12th Feb., staying until 16th. Means that I will have three days skiing and my question is : are there groups learning to ski over the weekend or do the ski schools operate on a Monday-Friday basis? I have been skiing on two occasions previously and I really love it.Unfortunately I can't say the same for my wife and so I will have to travel alone on this one.Not a great skiier but love the fun and the company. Has anyone got any suggestions.Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was there last year. Arrived on the Saurday so couldn't comment about ski school operating on Saturday's but certainly operates on Sunday's as my wife was in ski school Sunday to Friday. As a relatively inexperienced skiier you should love it, nothing too tough and a lot of slopes to improve on without fear of injuring itself. As for the resort itself its very picturesque, very good social life and if you want to feel at home you'll find more Irish people than you would on Grafton street on a Saturday afternoon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sagittarius100, It sounds as if it would be worth your investing in some private lessons; you don't have time to waste! Have a great weekend.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The ski school group courses normally start Sunday or Monday, and run until Friday, so you are kind of a little bit in between two weeks, but you can get private lessons at weekends no problem.

No problem with travelling alone, Zell is very sociable!

D
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy