Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiset Web Site

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been trying to book skis on the Skiset web site but after I have selected the skis and filled in the persons details when I click continue the pop up window is covered by a grey fog (whiteout!!!!) I can see boxes to fill in but not the names next to the boxes!!
Has anyone else seen this? I have tried with 2 PCs one XP and one Vista, both are up to date with most things Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it's the bit I think you're talking about, then it's all greyed out apart from email address (at top). Fill that, hit continue and it makes password box visible (click the bit to get it to send you a passwd), fill that in and hit continue again, and the mass of greyed out bit contains your prefilled personal details (from the intermediate registration phase).

It is a bit odd, but I've just booked using it (PS on Firefox Linux it's the same).

ps put in promotional code "skisetpass2009" for an extra few € discount.
pps once you register, they'll spam you a code/reminder each week Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ahhhh I see!! Thanks this works a Puzzled treat
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did u get a discount code? Dont book yet if you haven't
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
andy, top tip. I've been researching the on line booking and it is around 30 euro for platinum level skis at ski set. Putting your promo code in knocked off a further few euro Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Relating to the earlier thread about breakage, does that price include insurance, or is it assumed that they are insured by the hirer? I did once trash a pair of skis (long time ago) but they were luckily covered by the policy I hadn't realised I bought when they were hired.

I don't remember seeing insurance as an option on the form.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Paul-B, they automatically add insurance as an extra (2€/day for adult kit), but you can remove it if you like.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Andy - thanks.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I contacted them to get a promo code, I was booking for 10 of us, and I got a code for 30% off but they said it only works once. I just used the "contact us" link and asked for a code.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowrental.net seemed considerably cheaper when I was looking earlier. No doubt it depends on the resort and what you want. (Meribel was about 25% more than Tignes - is the same true for beer?)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy