Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Awesome skills but beware the music

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I saw this on youtube with the volume on and thought hey how cool is that dude - I watched it over and over marvelling at how talented these guys are - wistfully wishing I could do the same. Last night I was watching it with the volume off listening to my compilation 80s CD when Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles started playing. the music fits the video too well to be accidental and now I can't watch it anymore cos I can't stop thinking about what these guys were really listening to on their Ipods. I nearly got my old skis out of the garage. Surely boarding doesn't need cool sounds to be cool
I HAVEN'T FELT THIS LOW SINCE MY MUM TOLD ME SANTA DIED

http://uk.youtube.com/v/b2ztryXNIZo - waqtch the film play the song if you dare
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well, I'll reserve judgement on the sounds as I watched in silence (in work), but the guy certainly can shift that board around. ***Sigh**** Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's put me off breckenridge for life! Looks far too busy!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kin superb.

See wwhat you mean about the tunes though!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can anyone tell me where to download this video - and other snowboard trick/instruction videos - as I either use Metacafe (not much on there) or youtube (cant download).
I'm a newbie snowboarder learning with my wife in Dubai and we are pretty much self taught apart from basics. I want to put together a library of reference Smile So far all I can pull is backside 180's rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Can anyone tell me where to download this video - and other snowboard trick/instruction videos - as I either use Metacafe (not much on there) or youtube (cant download).
I'm a newbie snowboarder learning with my wife in Dubai and we are pretty much self taught apart from basics. I want to put together a library of reference Smile So far all I can pull is backside 180's rolling eyes

Get Neil McNab's book ("Go Snowboarding") from Amazon. Comes with a DVD.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is totally reminiscent of ski ballet, totally pointless. You could listen along to any music and it would be still lame. If you have time to f-around looking like a ponce progress onto a bigger, steeper scarier mountain, people will appreciate it. What most real snowboarders would say to that riding is c*$k.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
willow 15 wrote:
This is totally reminiscent of ski ballet, totally pointless. You could listen along to any music and it would be still lame. If you have time to f-around looking like a ponce progress onto a bigger, steeper scarier mountain, people will appreciate it. What most real snowboarders would say to that riding is c*$k.

he is showing just one bit of what he does, and what makes you think he does not ponce on bigger steeper mountains ?

http://tr.youtube.com/v/Q6TCQscW4wc
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rayscoops, I watched that and felt sick wink

Then the music kicked in and I felt an irresistible urge to self harm. Fortunately there is only so much harm you can do with a Gillette Fusion.

Liked the 180 on the pond.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bar shaker, the 180 on the pond was special and the 180 when he jumped on to the static board without having any feet in the bindings was not too shabby either - seems he is not a one trick butter pony after all - b@rstard eh !
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
willow, for $hits sake dude, he is pretty smooth. Bare in mind a butter for me is prett advanced - bare in mind I am learning to board in the desert! Thanks o all others that have offered some help - actually considering given up the glitz to follow the snow for a year! haha
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rayscoops wrote:
willow 15 wrote:

he is showing just one bit of what he does, and what makes you think he does not ponce on bigger steeper mountains ?

http://tr.youtube.com/v/Q6TCQscW4wc

Man, I would give much to be able to board like that.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy