Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving from Bergamo to Foppolo , in case of snow, where is the best place to buy chains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks

Driving from Bergamo to Foppolo early Feb , in case of snow, where is the best place to buy chains supermarkets, garages, etc

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kendub, There is a massive shopping complex across the road from the airport. Don't know whether there is an auto spares shop there though but I think there is a Carrefour type supermarket which probably sells them.

When I went last year the Hotel (des Alpes) I stayed at did a transfer for €88 each way for 3 of us.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Orio centre is the place accross the road. Been in there a few times but was not really looking for car bits. There is a tunnel from the airport that allows you to walk to the shopping centre. I drove from Bergamo to Le Thuile and bought a set in a supermarket after I got of the motorway for 30 euros has Hertz had run out as I had not booked them. Next time I went to Cervina I put the same set I bought in my hold bag used them again as most sets of chains fit 15" and 16" wheels. In fact you could buy them here and bring them with you.

http://www.snow-chains.co.uk/product.asp?lot=21&pnid=576&deptid=236

My set weight 4kgs. I am off again next weekend and will throw them in one of our bags that go in the hold as at Bergamo I think they charge about 30 euros anyway to rent them. Hope that helps... Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kendub, are you committed to Foppolo?

If you aren't and haven't been there before, do a search on here as it doesn't attract many positive comments.

If you are committed to it, then don't read what people say on here, ignore what I just said above and have a great time Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy