Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hire online or wait til we get there?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any reccomendations? Off to La Rosiere next week, we've always waited til we get to resort to hire our skis etc but wondered if these days its better to do it online before we go?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I'm off to Les Arcs on tomorrow week... yay! And I booked with these guys. I've heard mixed reviews but I'd say it depends on the resort really. I like that you get to choose your skis and they have them waiting for you when you arrive. The other reason we picked them was because they offer 2 for 1 which is saving me about €40 cuz I have my own boots and saving snowboarders more.

http://www.ski-republic.com/en/

I've also heard www.snowrental.net be recommended.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
feefee,
I noticed that Ski Republic have this season opened a shop in La Rosière. Can't comment on them as a supplier, but they are shaking up the market a little with their prices. They are a little way below the town centre, but of course you might be staying directly opposite for all I know. I always use la Grange à Skis, which is even further out, but that is because I know and trust the proprietor and have had very good advice and service there.

David
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
feefee, I would always set up beforehand. Last season was the first, DIY, and you get a saving of about 20% on list prices (this was through snowrental.net). Not sure if you can get a discount when you pitch up anyway, but I like to be organised.

DJ, from what I hear, ski-republic are OK if you don't want the latest gear, or it to be in the best condition.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can someone offer a guestimate of how much ski and boot hire will be in La Plagne 1800?

I have seen offers online that look cheaper than the TO offer.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy