Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Vosges, the French Alps or the Vorarlberg?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Easy one, isn't it? The Vosges every time.

Er...

Two weeks ago I suggested to my work colleagues a ski weekend. There was enthusiasm. Someone suggested St Anton or Ischgl. Someone else suggested Chamonix or Morzine (where other colleagues were staying already). There was a collective huddle (while I was in a meeting) and then they decided...we're going to the Vosges!

While I was in another meeting, they booked a place, too!

In the meantime I found out that a former colleague from the UK, whom I'd like to ski with again, is going to Morzine too on the same weekend.

What the héll do I do? Being senior to them I feel guilty about ditching them now that I suggested the trip. On the other hand, now that I decided to go skiing anyway, only 3 (three!) extra hours of driving would take us to a proper resort where I wouldn't get bored stiff...

I need snowheads advice! How do I turn this around?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
horizon, give 'em a bollocking for booking up without your authorisation - you are the boss after all Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't rule out the Vosges. We did a long weekend to la Bresse and had a good time. It offers both early morning 6am, and night skiing so you can rack up the vertical. Skiing first thing on a perfectly groomed red, all to your self, under moonlight is sheer magic. big fast lazy turns

My feedback on pistehors
http://pistehors.com/backcountry/wiki/Vosges/La-Bresse-Hohneck

and our original trip report
http://www.snowgo.com/archives/2004/03/02/vosges_report.php
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hmm, they're excited and i'm looking for a way to go somewhere else...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
horizon, go to La Bresse and learn cross-country skiing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
horizon, be a hero and take them to the Vosges. You've still got another c12 weekends in the season, and you don't need your 'work colleagues' to enjoy yourself on those, but maybe they need you for this one.

Or screw them, go and enjoy yourself. Who knows but you?

David
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy