Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap 3 Valleys lift pass from SkiCollection - has anyone used this? Feedback?

Poster: A snowHead
This thread talks about skicollection.com selling cheap 3 Valleys lift passes:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=46771

My group are going to Meribel-Mottaret in Feb and would definitely save money if we buy these cheaper lift passes. However, I would like to hear from anyone out there who has used these and has any comments/feedback?

Thanks,
Simon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Simon1978, yes, just back, the voucher was accepted without any problem.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hurtle, thanks for the speedy reponse! Where did you exchange your voucher in the resort? (we are staying in Mottaret).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Simon1978, Courchevel 1850.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hurtle, Do you know if you can exchange the voucher in Mottaret anywhere? This is the first time we're going to 3 Valleys, and I don't think I can easily get from Mottaret to Courchevel (well, without skiing!)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hurtle, how was the trip?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Simon1978, yes, I'm sure it's all centrally computerised. (And I think Ski Collection noted on the voucher where I wanted to collect the pass.)
eng_ch, great, thanks, had a superb time.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Simon1978, another positive experience here - we were in Les Menuires last week & had no problems exchanging the voucher for passes (I must admit, I was worried that it was too good to be true, because I didn't think it was possible to get discounts on European passes, but I'm glad to say I was wrong Very Happy ). We booked by phone because we left it rather late, & were asked which lift-pass office we wanted to use, so you should be OK on that front as well.
Have a good holiday snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I might just give this a try for our trip in March. Has anybody booked a ski pass for 3V from them for more than 6 days (ie 13 days) and what will happen if I want the passes with insurance - maybe they can be topped up at the Lift Office?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hi we have just got back from la tania - we pre-booked ours with ski collection. there was no problem whatsoever, we just handed the voucher in at the ski pass place in the resort and they gave us the three valleys ski pass which worked !!! We also got given two free ones by mistake - han
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
oh if you ask when you book them for a special request to pick them up at your resort they should do that
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just read this rather excitedly and called http://www.skicollection.co.uk with the hope of buying some 3V passes cheap for April.

Was told however that they have now introduced "exceptions" of which Meribel / 3V is one, which means you can only buy passes from them at the advertised rates if you also happen to have booked accommodation through them. fair enough I suppose. doh ....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
used these for 3v's last week and no probs.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I used them to purchase 10 for paradiski, no problems. I think you can still get them but the booking fee has gone up to £25 instead of the £15 we paid. Peak Retreats were doing them for the same price. I think Peak Retreats own Ski Collection.
snow report
GRRRRRR! Just phoned to organise Paradiski lift passes for March and they have run out of their, apparently limited, allocation. Sad Sad Sad Anyone else do discounted passes?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy