Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A follow-up (scroll down) - Ski school/instructor in 3V area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi snowHead s

I haven't had lessons for some time and I feel I need one to assess my progress and to try to improve.
Could you please recommend a higher level/grade instructor in 3V (Mottaret) for a private lesson.

Good English is important. An opportunity to have video MA would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

(title edited).

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 10-02-09 17:02; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You could try Izzy Milne (www.piste2peak.co.uk). She's based in Courcherval, but may well travel and/or could meet you at the top of Courch / Mottaret.

She's a BASI Trainer; will do video analysis if you want and is excellent.

Highly recommended.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Turns'n'turns, I recommend Dave at New Generation in Meribel - you can ski down from Mottaret to the meeting point by the Rhodos lift in Meribel.

Dave has joined us on the EoSB for the past couple of seasons and is an excellent instructor. He really transformed my enjoyment of blacks at the last EoSB snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dave was one of my trainers when i did my Instrutor training, he's very good.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
anyone used anyone in les menuires?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Turns 'n' turns, have a look at Parallel Lines, also based in Meribel and the meeting point is also by the Rhodos gondola in the Chaudanne area of Meribel. All of their instructors in their team are native English speakers since good Engish is important to you. www.parallel-lines.com
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow thanks for the excellent response guys! Off to the gym now Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can second the recommendation for Parallel Lines. Excellent instructors.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Maritn .....his phone number 0033 6 33925257........italian ski instructor....not basi but very good english.... basi instructor too many time they just talk but they don't ski very well.....him was in the italian national team.......so a real one....who was in the real word of ski.......
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i know a couple of good english guys who work for magic if interested PM me
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I just wanted to report back to snowheads how I got on.
I went with Dave from New Generation and I am really pleased that I did. The idea was for a professional to look at me and give suggestions concerning tecnique etc and that is precisely what I got from our lesson. Dave doesn't just explain how and what but also 'why' and I found that very helpful. I expected that the video analysis would be the most important part of the lesson for me but in fact it was Dave's lucid instruction that made it so succesful. And if anyone was talking it was mostly me Laughing trying to ask all the questions in the limited time available. An action packed and enormously useful couple of hours.
Thanks again to Dave. Highly recommended by this snowhead.
and thanks again to you guys for the recommendation.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Turns'n'turns, if that's a Glaswegian it might be a snowHead called diverskify who gave excellent teaching at the last EOSB

Editted when I remembered his snowHead s name
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Turns'n'turns, What good news snowHead. I'm so pleased to hear how much you got out of Dave's instruction. "lucid instruction" - yup!!! Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy