Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half-price skiing for men dressed as women in skiwelt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Austria's largest ski region, the Skiwelt, is offering half price skiing for men who dress up as women on the slopes, on the Wednesday during carnival week (23rd February to 1st March). It already offers half-price lift passes to women every Wednesday during the ski season, after the New Year....Not sure what that means, if you’re wearing ski gear?

See: http://www.skiwelt.at/en/wednesday-is-ladies-day-at-skiwelt.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So long as its womens ski gear wink
Quote:

It already offers half-price lift passes to women every Wednesday during the ski season, after the New Year....

isnt this sexist and illegal Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Now I know why Charlatanefc is so keen on a week in Soll, he's after the discounted liftpass!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FenlandSkier, Hasn't he already got the wig?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
el Hen wrote:
on the Wednesday during carnival week (23rd February to 1st March)

It may not be sexist or illegal but it is a little queer. For carnival really finishes on the Tuesday. The Wednesday, Ash Wednesday (Aschermittwoch), 25th February, is the beginning of Lent and I'm not sure that many folk would still be wearing their carnival costumes then. But maybe the Skiwelt brains have reckoned that the offer won't cost them much rolling eyes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
espri, They just want to laugh at Charlatanefc Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The place will fill up with trannies / or closet trannies!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
couple of naked skiers around last Wednesday above Soll (and cheap cake and coffee)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
el Hen wrote:
Austria's largest ski region, the Skiwelt, is offering half price skiing for men who dress up as women on the slopes

Is there really that much difference between a skier "dressed" as a man, and a skier "dressed" as a women??? It's not as if you can see the attributes of either.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RobW, Depends if it's me in a mini skirt with my knackers swinging free Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy