Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

geneva to chamonix - car hire... Easycar?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
i am driving from Geneva to Chamonix next week (flying to Geneva with BA).

Easycar seem to be the cheapest but from what i have seen in other threads there can be issues with picking up from French/Suisse sides of the airport etc. I think the easycar rental is on the suisse side.

Has anyone else used Easycar from Geneva (suisse side) to get to Chamonix and if so did it work ok?

Thanks a lot.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
alex99, the swiss side is generally easier than the French side - you won't have any problems and a Swiss car will have the vignette to use the Swiss motorway, which is by far the easiest way to get to Chamonix.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've used Easycar from the Swiss side loads of times and been to Annecy, Alpe d'Huez, Morzine, St Gervais, La Clusaz, Flaine and Megeve (and others I can't remember). It's been absolutely fine everytime.

However I've never been to Chamonix by car so can't help with your query.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've used holiday autos and auto-europe uk in the past, both agents dealing with the bigger companies and found them cheapest. Also found the autoroutes de France website very handy as it gives images of the actual signs to look out for en route [that's French don't y'know]
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
alex99, Geneva to Chamonix is very easy - just follow signs to Chamonix once you are into france.

Holiday autos I usually find one of the cheapest and always cheaper then easycar eg
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks guys!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy