Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel 28th March

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone fancy coming along?

i'm going to cross to the dark side and have a go at snowboarding so there will be much to laugh and as i'm sure i will end up face planting on a regular basis!

have a chalet with a hot tub : - ) so all is good!

pm if you want more info!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
am interested - cannot pm you as you are down a crevasse
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oops! - that was a bit careless!

yes that was a bit chilly down there!

I've Pm'd you info incase you are still looking!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tallguy - i take it you found something to go on! sorry for not getting back but it took ages to climb out of the crevasse!

There's now a few on this group;

3 ladies - all skiers, 30+
3 guys - 30+

so there's space for more of each. Ski club of GB reported last year that the snow cover was deepest in the last week of March/first week of april than at any other point in the season.

and you've got the added advantage of long, sunny lunches, skiing till 5pm (unlike winter) and partying in Meribel till dawn (or curling up with a good book!)

Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
queen_sheba,
please can you send me further details to look at.
I would love this but financially challenging, and would like to know the minimum it is likely to cost and cheapest way to travel etc., many thanks
Paul
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi there

i've sent you the breakdown via PM - the trip includes unlimited wine and beer, packed lunches every day (this will save you £10-£15 a day straight off!) 3 course dinners and an in-resort minibus service. there's also a lovely hot tub too. £420

your cheapest route would still be via Luton - £129.

hope it helps!

sarah
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi im trying to book meribel on the 28th for 4 of us from newcastle! best price i got was 449 ! any recomendations help would be appreciated!
Cheers Paul
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's gonna be busy in town as the Brit Senior & Junior Alpine champs are that week. Lots of races all week with the GB & French World cup racers there with hundreds of other GB and other Alpine nations skiers. Great racing and the bars are really busy! Hope you all gonna watch?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hey party sos

well considering mine is £420 before flights - I can't see me being able to recommend much!

if that's the price you are quoted I would nab it while you can!

well plugboy - apparently the altitude festival is on too - so should be a good week - I wondered why the prices weren't their usual cheapness!

sarah
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
queen_sheba,

Sarah

I would be interested in the Meribel trip on 28 Feb could you send me details please. I am a 40+ skier

thanks

Helen
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
will do!

We are now 5 girls and 5 guys! shaping up to be a really good group!

helen will pm you the details
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hey everyone,

I now have a twin room left in this chalet for two mates or two solo skiers. Guys or girls - no matter

There's also a double - which I am willing to consider a friendly, sociable couple for.

In total there would be 18 in the chalet with a good proporation intermediate skiers, although within that there's the "sunday" intermediates, the "challenge me" intermediates and the "improver" intermediates - so think the groups will break up nicely into more manageable chunks!

There's also 4 or so boarders, two just above beginner level and two intermediates.

There's also a lovely blader. We are from all over the country and no-one knows each other - so it will be a riot!

So if you want some great banter, gorgeous, comfy, cosy and luxury chalet - as much wine and beer as you can drink, a packed lunch to save you a fortune on the mountain restaurants and a fantastic hot-tub - get in touch!

We are all flying into Geneva and there's about 6 of us who will be on the slopes by Saturday lunchtime!

sarah
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey
have you still got space? can you pm me details? I am 36, single femaile, good intermediate skier. THanks.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think this trip is well and truly over
........check the date!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I have a nice apartment down the valley from Meribel and will be there that week .... would love to join the group on the piste etc. and if anyone needs accommodation please pm me .... The price is right!
ski holidays
queen_sheba wrote:
Anyone fancy coming along?

i'm going to cross to the dark side and have a go at snowboarding so there will be much to laugh and as i'm sure i will end up face planting on a regular basis!

have a chalet with a hot tub : - ) so all is good!

pm if you want more info!
Very Happy hi I'm ex guide who knows meribel really well so can take good care of you if you are interested I'm driving out to meribel around mid march and will stay as long as the snow is good
Cheers merinut
ski holidays
daveqpr wrote:
I think this trip is well and truly over
........check the date!

Perhaps they have a Time Machine back to 2009 Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy