Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurostar - Ashford or Ebbsfleet?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for advice on our best options for driving from Salisbury to Ashford or Ebbsfleet to take the Eurostar to Bourg St Maurice on 3rd April in the evening, returing on 11th or 12th April.

I would like opinions on which of the 2 stations is easier to access and park at?

Thanks in advance for your views.

Clive
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not been to Ebbsfleet but parking at Ashford is very easy. It's a big multistorey car park close to the terminal. You don't book in advance just pay on exit, and it's an easy walk to the terminal along pedestrian walkways with lots of luggage trolleys around.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Either are fine. Car park at Ashford is a bit easier with luggage - but otherwise no difference in either.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Apologies if this seems a bit daft...but I thought that Ashford was no longer in use since the move to St Pancras?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
vetski, It isn't St Pancras that is the problem, it is Ebbsfleet... with the latter coming online services that stop at Ashfrod are reduced.

I generally find the Ashford service getis into Paris round 1017 so plenty of time to make a connection to go south..mostly... and goes from Paris back to Ashford around 1500 and 1800

I have recently gotten a price of £60 back from Aime to Ashford..which is good, IMV

There is a fuller timetable, of course..but those are the ones I use
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The ski train is direct from St Pancras to Ashford then on to France, last stop Bourg St Maurice, it doesn't stop at Ebbsfleet or go to Paris. I have used the ski train for the last 3 years, due to go againg in Feb. Going from Ashford is easy but if you have a lot of luggage you'll have trouble finding a space for ski bags, cases etc as the train starts in London. Ashford is great for parking and you will find room for your luggage it can just take you by supprise if you haven't used the train before.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy