Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

"Ridebooker" Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking at my transfer options for Whistler at the moment. I usually use Perimeter, but they've gone under, so I've had to search around again.

Has anyone used Ridebooker before? They look quite handy as I can go from the airport to Whistler, but return to downtown. However, I'm a bit suspect about their website; dare I say it, but they seem to be trying too hard to persuade the reader that they are legit, they also don't say where their downtown departure/arrival point is.

Puzzled

Any thoughts, or other suggestions?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Likewise I have used Perimeter and am now looking for an alternative.

This lot refer to their "partners" and bear to be based in Calgary, neither of which, I have to say, fills me with confidence.

I have been looking at Pacific Coaches which looks like Perimeter used to be and, at least, seem to have some recommendation from the Whistler website

http://www.pacificcoach.com/whistler
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Why not try Greyhound buses, last year I took a Bus from Whisler to Vancouver and return for a day trip and it only cost $50 (Can) dollars, the subway runs right along to to the bus station if Im not mistaken.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
maverick177uk, thanks for the tip. Was seriously considering Greyhound, but they do not depart from Vancouver late enough. Sad

I'm just finishing off the details for my Pacific Coach booking.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Gang,
I'm one of the partners in Ridebooker.com and just thought I'd take a chance to clear up a couple of misconceptions about our service:

1) We're incorporated in Alberta because I'm the techy partner and I live in Calgary. It was easier for me to do the "incorporating" and there are also tax reasons why incorporating in Alberta is more advantageous than British Columbia. However, my partner lives in Whistler, has lived there for many years and has worked in the Whistler transportation industry for over 5 years. We really do know what we're talking about, we're connected, and we do know the Whistler transportation business as well as *anybody* out there.

2) We bend over backwards to show that we're legit because there are a lot of shady characters operating on the internet. We want people to know that their money is safe with us. We've done over 1000 bookings since we began operating in 2007 and we've never had a credit card charge-back. Not once. We do what we say and we back it up.

3) We are a booking agency and we work with partners. We are very up front about the fact that we don't own or operate vehicles. We partner with the best operators in each market that we serve to offer a convenient, end to end, online booking option. We are constantly receiving positive feedback from clients on how professional our partners are and how pleased they were with the service.

4) We provide a high level of service. We answer the phone, we return voicemails quickly, we're available for online chat 16 hours a day, and we answer emails very quickly. You can't say that about most ground transportation companies.

Please do consider using our services if you're planning to come to Whistler. We may not always be the cheapest alternative (I can't compete with Greyhound!), but we'll take care of you!

Thanks,
Casey Woods
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy