Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Trip Insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have always used Insure and Go. What do you use and what is the best value?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Friends of mine have just taken out policies for a single trip (1 week) with Direct-Travel (2 separate policies) and it cost £11 (I hope they'vechecked the details to make sure everything's included)

I've got annual policy with Direct-Travel for £45 (Europe only)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used Insure and Go previously, but never will again. Their Piste closure cover doesn't cover you if you manage to get transport to somewhere else that it is possible to ski - even hough they ask you to submit expenses incurred doing so when claiming.

Last year I used Direct Travel, and will almost certainly do so again.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just gone with Direct Travel.

Don't get me wrong here, the only thing I want from "insurance" is to for me, and the bride, to get treated properly, and then back home.............

The rest is not important.

John.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Have claimed twice from Direct Travel - once for stolen luggage and once for physio post ski injury. Pretty impressed both times, no more hassle than one might expect (listing everything in 2 cases was an inevitble part of the claim, after all). About £99 pa for a couples policy, worldwide - the luggage claim alone was worth 30 years' premiums!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
vetski, alex_heney, Good hear positives about Direct Travel. Not had to claim from them but been impressed with their customer service before buying. Took out yearly policy for the whole family, so nice to get to hear of decent outcomes. Ta for that.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Direct Travel it is then. Thank you.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
i used the annual insurance trips as a guide to doing some web searches for single trip and have just bought single trip to europe for 1 week for 4 people for £80 - £20 each from Direct Travel...
Hope it works out...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have always used Dog tag they appear good but I always think a little expensive, but the what if side of me thinks stuff the extra cost although after reading this I might change my view.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy